1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Fox : Intro : Reviews: Photos:

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Mistress Lana, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

Angel Fox Langtrees South American Beauty
    Call to book on 0487 977 707

Hello to all you beautiful men out there!
    I am a 22yr old Aussie with South American Peruvian Blood running through my veins… who cant wait to meet all you hot horny men.

I love my job and you will certainly see that when you cum visit me. I aim to please in a very loving and affectionate manner, more so than you have had before. My body is toned and as smooth as silk. You will be captivated by my sexiness and how alluring I can be.
    angel.jpg DBP_1648ed.jpg

Click HERE to view full Profile or Call on 0487 977 707

• Hot!! Hot!! x 1
  2. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager