AMP Rosters on Talkin Sex exclusively for Langtres.com Advertisers.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Whilst I have been designing and working on Langtrees.com I have given leeway to all the AMP's to use Talkin SEX with rosters for FREE. NO MORE From Monday, if they have not at least registered an account and tried to make a FREE profile I will no longer allow them to advertise in this sectiom.
That will go for Establishments and Private. The only forum they can go in is th WA discussion board no phone numbers no links and no full address will be allowed.
You can say New Place called Great Massage Wanneroo rd North End Joondalup, members will have to do the hard search.
The AMP & Brothel Board will be for advertisers on Langtrees.com
Now the big Question I all want you to vote on
Is this roster better than the daily rosters they put up Talkin Sex Would you like to see this system for your favourite AMP?
I will use Canberra Profile as Roster smaller than Perths.
https://au.langtrees.com/mitchell-agency-premises/langtrees-vip-canberra-1681 scroll down a little and you will see their weekly roster for the girls they have.A good Asian AMP can do this all now for FREE until March 1st 2024. We offer training if they come to us. If they need us to do writing and set up we charge them $200-$500 depending on how many hours all I ask is they send out their link and I can even give then quick links to make it quicker.
The Establishments AMP's and Massage centres that come on board will have this forum Exclusively when cleaned up.All other shit must go into WA discussion and if they or the members step over the line and put up links for business we will be deleting the thread from the ist August in the WA discussion forum. I think I am being fair so vote on the poll please.Mary-Anne K

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I embrace this change in the forum as it will hopefully see most of the BS run out of town.
077976D0-DD1F-44CA-9F3E-C48CFF6495DD.gif

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Locanto seems more reliable for rosters, hopefully your push will see langtrees.com kept up to date for more places. I think most come here for the reviews and discussion which tends not to be in the roster threads.
Making a review on a profile is much clearer and last longer than the forum you can also mark them as favorites and use the secret message system. My girls love the messages as they can keep in touch with their regulars and still maintain their privacy.

phred333

Gold Member
Haven't seen a profile yet for anyone Ive seen so I'll have to stick to the forum for now.