Amberling from afar!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Amberley has asked me to let you all know that she is now on holiday in Italy... lucky girl.

I caught up with her last night for a swift glass of crisp chardonay and she asked me to apologise for not giving you all an update before she left.

She has been quiet busy this past week, catching up with some regular clients befire flying off with 'Harry' for a 12 day sojourn.

She has had her Family over from Melbourne and staying with her for the past 2 weeks, which has 'cramped her style' somewhat!

She had hoped to do a post for the forum last night but she was madly packing and had to catch her plane at 2am this morning.

I have sent her greetings, which will be awaiting her, upon her arrival in Italy and which I will share with you here...

"Welcome to Italy... land of the Latin Lovers... Please don't fuk in the fountains, our pidgeons drink from them... if you catch up with Nancy give her one from me... With best wishes...The Pope"

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Whoops, sorry I forgot to let you know that she will zip into an internet cafe, now and again, to keep you posted on her travels.

A

Amberley

Hello from Italy, as SirStefan indicated I have just zapped into an internet cafe to log on and see what you guys are up to.

The flight went well, thank goodness. 'Harry', being a bloke of course, tried everything in the book in his efforts to encourage me to join him in the 'mile-high' club, but I kept my legs tightly closed throughout!

SirStefans text message put a smile on my face, never thought of 'shagging in a fountain' before, but hey, now he has put the thought in my mind i will keep my eye out for one of those swarth Italian guys, then go look for a suitable fountain on a quiet night!

Will keep you posted, when/as I am able.

Love to all, Amberley xxx

A

Amberley

Hello from Italy!
just loving it here, rest, relaxation, wine, food and sight seeing, the only thing I'm missing is the sex!
'Harry' keeps plying me with alcohol in the misguided belief that it will lower my resistance (and my knickers) but I keep telling him, no, no no, friends we are but 'fuk buddies' we aint, so if you want to play you have to pay, after all business is business!

That said he is really great company and looks after me like I was the family jewels!

Spent some time at Lago de Como... absolutely beautiful... enjoying real italian pizzas, chianti, and mind blowing coffee.

Haven't caught up with nancy yet, but when we do I'm kind of hoping that harry will be able to seduce her, I mean he is a real good looking dude, who manages to charm the knickers of almost any girl he meets, so why not try his luck with Nancy... If nothing else it would make SirStefan jealous as I know that he would really love to bonk Nancy!

Hope you all back home are staying healthy and horny and I look forward to being back with you all soon.

love and kisses, Amberley and 'Harry'

ozguy

Silver Member
Hi Amberley,

I thought the Italian boys might have taken care of your needs?

I am one who is definitely looking fwd to your return. Our entree just before you left was tasty, but not enough to satisfy my appetite for two weeks : )

Hope that the rest of your trip is great. Can't wait for Anzac Day ... should I bring my uniform or would you just like to wear my hat? ; )

Ozguy (Aka Horny O&G guy)

lookinglong

Diamond Member
"That said he is really great company and looks after me like I was the family jewels"

I think he whats you to look after his family jewels !!
Glad to her you are fine and having a good time
Awaiting your return

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
No posts recently from Amberley, tho I have received the odd SMS in recent days... So fear not for she is alive and well and enjoying life to the max as she flits around ZZitaly.

She said that she had made contact with nancy and was hpoing to meet up with her... now that, I'm sure, will make interesting reading when and if it cums off?

Wonder if Amberley (or Harry) will 'get into the habit'?

F

Farm Boy

If Nancy shows up everyone will have to give her more credit. Bonus points if Harry or Amberley get lucky or go to church.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
We hope she gets back soon ,but she may be delayed due to this volcanic ash stopping flights !!

Yes, quiet possible. I tried to reach her today, to see how/if she was affected by that, but no response as yet, will let you know when I hear back.

She was not due home until 24th April, so hopefully the volcano problem will have eased by then?

But if she gets stranded in Italy I guess best she could hope for would be to meet up with Nancy and her and Harry get her in a threesome! (and send us some pics!)

P

Pleasure Me

I am very interested to hear how the meeting with Nancy goes. Please keep us updated.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Amberley is now home, safe and sound... Lady 'B' and I caught up with her for coffee yesterady afternoon... and she looked as gorgeous as ever and is looking forward to 'getting back into it'.... I'm sure she will have lots of tales to tell...and of course all about Nancy (I hope)!

A

Amberley

My Italian Adventure:
Hello, Sorry for the delay in sharing my adventures, but I have beeen soooo busy since arriving back in Oz and am still catching my breath!

Anyway Amberley is now back and all the more worldly for her experience prior to the feasting of Italian food, culture and not to mention the 23 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of vodka, various bottles of French champagne and gin and tonics....oh and definitely a couple of kilos, sorry to all my regular clients but this fatty boom boom will not be slipping into any fishnets or corset’s for at least a week, I need a drastic diet and exercise regime...but that is what I love about holidays, there is no watch and no calories....I only need be concerned of those when in the home land!!!

So where do I start??? the croissants for breakfast every day, The Caprese Salads, the Espresso stops, the fact that I walked straight past Hugh Jackman and Deborah Furness in Milan, or the Red Double Decker Sightseeing buses that I had to go on in every place I went, the Colosseum, the Canals in Venice and that the taxi boat pulled right up to the door of the hotel, the Statue of David in Florence, the Vatican City in Rome, meeting with Nancy or the Amalfi Coast by scooter????

There is so much to talk about, I obviously had an amazing time I learnt so much about the History of Italy in all the cities I visited, like I said the best way to do this in limited time is to jump on and off those Red Buses, they take you to all the tourist places and they do the loop generally every 30 minutes or so.

I flew into Milan and we hired a car, my friend ’Harry’ drove us to Lake Como and a town called Lecco which had the most amazing view of the Lake, just breath taking. So with ants in my pants, Miss Amberley was up early and wanting to get out and about, so I knocked on my friends door to get him up for an early morning walk, it was so crisp, and the clouds were really low over the hills, you could smell coffee permeating from coffee shops everywhere and the freshly baked pastries filled the windows....I was in heaven…. but I knew my butt wasn’t going to like this!

We drove around the Lake and caught a ferry (with the car on it) to Belagio then drove to Como itself, this place was a buzz with people, I took a boat ride along the Lake and stopped off for a Chianti (fancy that!) one of many to follow on this trip....my Amberlings should be called Amberley does Chianti on tour!!!

Milan was full of many beautiful people, all dressed to the nines and here is Moi in her casual cargo pants and runners, I tell you, how on earth to some girls get around in high heels like the ones I saw all day...Fashion – huh – who cares...give me comfort thanks....so my self esteem was a little low, but I knew my feet were going to feel a whole lot better than theirs even if they looked totally fabulous!

It was fantastic as I hardly wore any make up the whole trip nor did I indulge in high heels, in fact the two pairs I took I arrived back with me still unworn!!!

The highlight of Milan for me was the piece of art I purchased, seeing Hugh Jackman and not much else really....boohoo to Milan!

Ok, so I will stop there, for now, to catch my breath a do a few little chores, then post a bit more tomorrow…. So stay tuned, by for now, love Amberley xxx

Macross

Silver Member
Good to see you're back Amberley. when are you starting work ? Love to see you soon.

A

Amberley

Good to see you're back Amberley. when are you starting work ? Love to see you soon.

Thanks Macross, well I am already 'back to work', been busy catching up on the backlog of clients, so just give me a call and we can take it from there.

Love Amberley xx.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I am very interested to hear how the meeting with Nancy goes. Please keep us updated.

I think we all were keen to hear about that... I did get a 'private' briefing from Amberley and from what I 'gleened' I got the opinion that Nancy is not a bit like we all thought and that with the odd glass of Cianti really comes out of her shell.