• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Alleged Sudden Stop of all extras

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A friend if mine that speaks to punters from all walks and all levels came and asked me a question.

Why is it that most if not all girls from private to massage joints have stopped offering daty, dfk, an you are silly?

Frankly I have no clue. These are not things that neither condemn or condone. Each to their own is my opinion.

But can anyone shed some light such an interesting question?

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Did Oprah make some sort of declaration? :)

But honestly, the last couple of private lady encounters have not refused daty or dfk, in fact, dfk was quite forthcoming, and daty was accepted gratefully.

you are silly I can understand, that's accepted, but I hadn't heard of daty or dfk being refused, unless it was someone with bad oral hygiene or rough stubble.

A

asianlover696

It depends on who you see, but there tends to be a trend to just offering light kissing and cbj. you are silly seems to be something that most Perth ladies have decided to hold back and offer selectively to repeated clients, and perhaps charge an extra $50 or $100 for it. A real turn off for me as I don't believe in the idea of having more than one level of charges.

There are however, some very willing, and beautiful private ladies in Perth who do offer the complete package, but at around the $400 to $500 range, eg full on dfk, you are silly, cim/swallowing, daty and multiple shots.

D

Deviate Zoe

I cannot believe that you would want a working lady to give you a you are silly... Do you know that std's can be carried in the back of the throat and transmitted to you via a blow job?? I am a working lady and no matter how much money you offer me or how many times I have seen you that is never going to be on offer. If a girl does it for you for money or just cos she wants to, how do you know she doesn't do it for every guy and the HUGE risk your taking in a moments pleasure?.... Silly boy......

greenfield

Foundation Member
The market in Perth is very different to other cities in Australia. Eg, in Sydney you are silly is part of the standard package of services being offered by most ladies. In Perth, some ladies like to reserve this to their regulars, or do not like it known in the public forum as they might have lied to their partners, special clients, etc that they do not offer you are silly. Similarly with Korean ladies, but in their world, its DATY and tongue kissing, you are silly is ok with them, strange world.

TheCock

Legend Member
Ive never had you are silly before so thats why I want it!! Once I have it then I wont care as much. Perth has one of the highest rates of std stis in the western world

greenfield

Foundation Member
I've given up on the Perth industry many years ago, just seeing the occasional regulars, andsome touring ladies who offer the works.

W

WRXXXR

Ive never had you are silly before so thats why I want it!! Once I have it then I wont care as much. Perth has one of the highest rates of std stis in the western world

Don't the girls you mix with in your romantic life give you are silly?

Serious question because since loosing my virginity roughly 10 years ago i've not had one non working girl use a condom whilst giving me head. STi free and i've slept with some fairly liberal girls to put it nicely. These days my mates are sleeping with more and more girls (particularly late teens / early 20s) who dont even bother using rubbers.0

W

WRXXXR

Serious question because since loosing my virginity roughly 10 years ago i've not had one non working girl use a condom whilst giving me head. STi free and i've slept with some fairly liberal girls to put it nicely. These days my mates are sleeping with more and more girls (particularly late teens / early 20s) who dont even bother using rubbers.0

chris.shiherlis

Silver Member
I wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with the significant increase of STDs nationwide. It is quite concerning to read reports about a 50% increase within a year.
As a punter I look for dfk, daty and you are silly however there are risks involved and the risks are just on the rise :(

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Perhaps people are finally getting educated and realising the risks are not worth the small cash reward.

greenfield

Foundation Member
I don't think it has anything to do with the extra cash reward, charges are typically the same.
I guess its worth building up some sort of comfort with a regular WL.

TheCock

Legend Member

I wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with the significant increase of STDs nationwide. It is quite concerning to read reports about a 50% increase within a year.

Hmm correlation??? lol :p

Haste69

Gold Member
I have been with a few girls from cracker in Sydney recently and the first made no attempt to go for rubber after a big DATY and at anytime thereafter although I put it on. She had also advertised anal for an additional cost. I was not interested in that, but it had me thinking about her health security. The second girl advertised that she was very health conscious, again offering anal, but just as well I had rubber in my pocket because she was unprepared.

Maybe my charm made them forget! Maybe more girls are desperate and cracker gives them quick access to some cash.

They both told me stories about guys ripping them off. Which should make them be concerned about all aspects of what they do.

PS. Yes, they are both great, which means I have fallen in love for the 89th and 90th times.

Demon

Legend Member
Some of the Langtrees girls have said that they will not kiss or do mutual oral, "because they cannot charge extra for it". They were happy to do it if they could charge extra. The Langtrees standard price includes those items. Other good Perth establishments the total price with those items is the same as Langtrees standard price.

Some Langtrees girls do the right thing. They are the ones I see.

Demon

Legend Member
Some of the Langtrees girls have said that they will not kiss or do mutual oral, "because they cannot charge extra for it". They were happy to do it if they could charge extra. The Langtrees standard price includes those items. Other good Perth establishments the total price with those items is the same as Langtrees standard price.

Some Langtrees girls do the right thing. They are the ones I see.

When dining at Langtrees you have already paid for the main course which includes Full body massage, mutual oral, sex and affection. Kissing comes at the Ladies discretion but at no extra charge. Like all great establishments we have a few side orders for you to choose from:

Full bi experience: $50.00 Per Lady
Golden Shower: $50.00
Mild B&D: $50.00
Fantasy/Fetish: $50.00
Greek: $100.00
Strap on: $100.00

Demon

Legend Member
However, some are not offering Mutual Oral because they cannot charge extra for it.

J

Jessica

May pay to discuss that with the lady clearly before getting into the room.

Demon

Legend Member
This was discussed in the lounge with the ladies in question, and they said, and I quote " I don't offer kissing or mutual oral because I am not allowed to charge for it. I would offer it if I could charge for it."

So this was not a personal choice matter, but a financial matter only.

Langtrees' price includes these 'extras'. Other places the standard rate is lower and the 'extras' charge brings the total price to the same as Langtrees' price. I had a great time when I booked a lady at another place, paying for these extras, but only the same total price as Langtrees.

Personal choice I respect.

But if you don't want to know what is going on, keep your heads in the sand (and lose business to better places in Perth).

L

Lilly Sweetheart

No money no honey..... Why offer it if you can't charge for it?! That's the mentality of w/l's.

If the w/l finds you cringe worthy or aren't in the mood they won't offer a full service with extras (kissing, DATY, body slides etc). Or it is the good ol' "sorry she isn't available anymore.... she just went into another booking".

In intros you are suppose to ask the ladies what they offer or explain to them what you are after and the extra cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mile High

Silver Member
So from the above, Langtrees is an all inclusive price, but what is included depends on the lady in question, the mood she is in etc?

If so it is pot luck everywhere you go, as to what you will and won't get and for what price.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
When dining at Langtrees you have already paid for the main course which includes Full body massage, mutual oral, sex and affection. Kissing comes at the Ladies discretion but at no extra charge. Like all great establishments we have a few side orders for you to choose from:

Full bi experience: $50.00 Per Lady
Golden Shower: $50.00
Mild B&D: $50.00

Fantasy/Fetish: $50.00
Greek: $100.00
Strap on: $100.00

That is all true! All I can say is pick your girls - there are a lot of girls who do the right thing at
Langtrees.... if you however chose to cater to the girls that don't do the right thing,
you encourage them to be bad!

Demon

Legend Member

That is all true! All I can say is pick your girls - there are a lot of girls who do the right thing at
Langtrees.... if you however chose to cater to the girls that don't do the right thing,
you encourage them to be bad!
[/COLOR]

Right on! Which is why I always ask, and don't go with those who don't.

micah

Bronze Member
but you shouldn't have to ask if its supposed to be inclusive !?!
sounds like scamming to me...

R

Raye@Langtrees

wish to no what dfk is?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lilly Sweetheart

but you shouldn't have to ask if its supposed to be inclusive !?!
sounds like scamming to me...

Not everything can be inclusive as it is our bodies, our mentality and everything is at our own discretion. You cannot put a prices on our health no matter what. And just remember the house takes a large cut of the fee too, so why not charge for extras seeing as we are the ones doing all the physical work?!?! It gets VERY tiring seeing 6 clients a day/night and you have shifts of 6-8hr work, w/l's can't go home when they feel like it!

Some brothels cap the amount you can charge for extras to encourage repeat clientele which I can understand.

C

colzilla

I don't pay for extras. If I see the girl enough times hopefully she will appreciate me and my business and give me a few extras along the way to keep me a happy loyal customer.