• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Air Sex- Would you feel offended?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
A comedian simulated having áir sex' with unsuspecting ladies. It has caused bit of controversy with some accusing what he does as degrading and so far as to say it glorifies rape.

Are you shocked, amused or outraged?

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
A comedian simulated having áir sex' with unsuspecting ladies. It has caused bit of controversy with some accusing what he does as degrading and so far as to say it glorifies rape.

Are you shocked, amused or outraged?

We are becoming a world full of soft cocks, soon as you do something, whether it be stupid or mildly amusing, someone who is looking to be insulted will find fault. And no this clip does not offend , it is a little bit stupid nothing more.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I don't find that amusing at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say it glorifies rape. But it's just immature and he needs to grow up a little. If I caught someone doing that to me he would be regret it.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Isn't that how you start a sexual harassment case? Air sex without consent, bad.