Ahoy;- Tinder horror story: rendezvous turns into robbery

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy; - Just goes to prove, "established bordello" are a lot safer LOL
https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/27692066/tinder-horror-story-rendezvous-turns-into-robbery/
A man turned to Tinder for no-strings-attached sex, but instead he got threatened with long steel pole and robbed, according to Newcastle District court documents. The victim, 34, used Tinder, a popular dating app, to exchange messages with ‘Brittany’, an amorous 20-year-old. The messages become explicit and it was not long until a meet-up was organised. Brittany insisted she would have to pay for her services.
"You wanna f--- me… it's gunna cost ya," Brittany said.
The victim negotiated a price of between $250 and $300 and agreed to meet her in a car park at Lake Macquarie's Morisset Pool at 5pm. There was some small talk about what he would get for his money, before the man agreed to meet Brittany in a car park near Lake Macquarie's Morisset Pool about 5pm for their rendezvous. Once he arrived at the meeting place, a young man named Jack Anthony Croucher and another male were waiting to rob the hapless Romeo. They walked away with $290, a bottle of Wild Turkey, a mobile phone, and after they smashed his car’s windscreen, a 50 cm long pipe and probably what remained of the victim’s dignity. The victim drove to a service station, got his car towed away and headed to a police station to report the robbery, Fairfax reported. Croucher, 20, of Bonnells Bay, will be sentenced next month for armed robbery.
The girl who acted as ‘Brittany’ has also been charged

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
goes to show ya that you cannot trust anyone :) what a shame trust is so meaningless

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Splendid Tinder, makes your dating experience so tender. Trust no one. Too many psychopaths these days.

Reactions: Buk
R

ross89

Why would you pay a WL on tinder? Girls do advertise on there but the whole idea is that its really easy for single (and not so single..) to hook up with randoms.

It's like an all you can eat sexual buffet. Mind you sometimes you do get food poisoning LOL.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Thats why I always host... besides the fact the bushseeker mobile has at least a dozen ways to put off potential attackers
if at home and theres any threats of violence I just get one of my targets with about 100 shots in it most of which are in the 9 and 10
And just say " I like to shoot"

R

ross89

You should never host a tinder girl!! Too much at stake if she knows where you live...