Ahoy; Man best friend LOL; - Man wakes up with no penis

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy well my best friend is an evil squawking Parrot, that scares just about everyone, who your best friend?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/18346579/man-wakes-up-with-no-penis/

A Dominican man has awoken after a night of drinking with a hangover and no penis. Geraldo Ramos, a 64-year-old from Santiago had been out drinking the night before and remembers being rushed to hospital in the morning for treatment. Neighbours of the man have claimed that a dog bit off the man's penis when he was wandering around naked, but Ramos denied that explanation to local media outlet Noticias Sin on the grounds that no dog had been found.
In July this year a paralysed US man awoke to find a dog had bitten off one of his testicles.

Dallas

Legend Member
Maybe it was a sausage dog, sorry that was a bit ruff!

The important message here is always feed your dog!

My best animal friend was a mentally retarded magpie called Snorky. She had something wrong with her and couldn't interact with her family and she mostly just liked to sleep and have her tummy rubbed so I took her in. Actually she reminded me of someone I used to date.

View attachment 13435

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Dallas;- very cool Magpie, in S.A at a golf range there a very cleaver Magpie there that is well known for stealing golfer lunches, the bird swoops in and grabs lunches right out of bags;- LOL

Maybe it was a sausage dog, sorry that was a bit ruff!

The important message here is always feed your dog!

My best animal friend was a mentally retarded magpie called Snorky. She had something wrong with her and couldn't interact with her family and she mostly just liked to sleep and have her tummy rubbed so I took her in. Actually she reminded me of someone I used to date.

View attachment 13435

M

Miss Holly

View attachment 13435

Ahh! This is adorable! x

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Looks like the dogs were after some treat, limp bizkits? salt and vinegar flavoured?