Ahoy;- Indroducing the Adelaide Party Girls

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, here a story about 4 girls who use social media, now these girls are just average, average looks and intelligence just average Aussie Girls, they are all friends and they love to go out and hit the town together, they are what you would typically say are city girls, but, armed with their mobile phones and facebook pages these girls are now known as part of the “IT” crowd in Adelaide. So due to their social media pages they were called; - The Adelaide Party girls.
Now things really take off for our girls, the term; Adelaide Party Girls got picked up by the news media, namely “Today and tonight” and their story now has become not only national but International news, within a month these girls were given invites to LA and exclusive Hollywood parties.
So what does this all mean?; - Free fights, accommodation, free dinners, free club entries, free alcohol, free wardrobes, free shoes, (are you getting the idea)
In return these girls where promoting not only Adelaide but Australia, so in a sense they became popular overnight, you could even say, they are now overnight celebrities. They're some of Adelaide's "IT" crowd... where looking good and having fun is a lifestyle.
I am assuming now these girls have bright futures ahead of them, very rich Hubby more international invitations etc., who knows they may even become the New Spice Girls of the Future.
Adelaide Party girls are; - Jodie, Carolyn, Maddy, Steph , who live for Saturday night!
Yes social media can be bad and good, but, it’s very powerful and could highlight someone at any time to become an overnight new celebrity.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads, Thx for the input. OK Bro Col I place the story into punting terms for you Myyyyy Bro, these girls were a $160.00 Punt, they are now due to social media, $5000.00 per half hour each Punt, MrCash $$$$$$$$$$$$$ works in a big way with social media LOL
Cheers lads and Pass the Rum

C

colzilla

My pal Mr Ca$h still says "Hooker$ all the way"

Their bimboness gives me a headache.

honestman

Gold Member
I can somewhat tolerate Miss Universe and all the ladies' cliche'd utopian dream - world peace.

....And now we have an even more shallower, pretentious bimbo blin'g!ers generation thanks to their widespread efforts of overly glorifying social media even further than what it already is. You can earn money for sure but for achieving what? Self indulgence? Tourism? Given the huge average income gap of the US -> AUS good luck staying in a shitty hotel for a night out without at least a spare grand...Or two just in case at knifepoint.

I don't even have to watch it than to already imagine all sorts of things. Where-ever money goes up, so does the waistline. Just a matter of time.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy , Thx for the input, Yep with your mobile phone and a facebook page you can become an overnight sensation LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

svengali

Foundation Member
True, Honestman but, what the hell??

I won't be following these girls on social media ( I ignore it completely) but I say good luck to them. If a vacuous bunch of so-called celebrities like the Kardashians can become famous and pull in big bucks for doing bugger -all why shouldn't a few Aussie girls do the same?

Hell, they are easier on the eye than the K's and probably nowhere near as far up themselves either.