After 18 years, thoughts of cheating....

W

WRXXXR

On my barber and i'm feeling a bit guilty!!

Like all good love stories we first met whilst i was in primary school. He was a stylish first year apprentice and, bar a couple of overseas haircuts, we've been together ever since.

1 marriage (his), lots of girlfriends (mine), lots of funky hairstyles (mainly his), several houses, 3 businesses and 4 premises but im starting to get itchy feet. His haircuts have always been good, prices are ok ($30) and his shop is nice and manly but i feel the grass might be greener on the other side. Maybe a busty, chatty hairdresser who can maybe even offer a shampoo :p

Should i stick to what i know or take a walk on the wild side??

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Don't do it! Once, you go back to him, he will realize you had cheated, as your hair had grown back differently to the way it normally does when he cut it.

Nah, go for it. If it doesn't work out, you can also go back, so long as he doesn't catch you and cut your balls off with his scissors lol. Also the shampooing and massaging of the scalp is nice, if you you have never experienced it, your missing out.

It's like asking whether a WL would care if you saw other ladies. They shouldn't, cause they get to see other clients ;)

BTW are you one of those who get their hair cut every month???

P

Perth boy

Im a barber slut. I like to have a change.

But my dad went to the same guy for years. When he retired and moved from the city to Warona he would still drive from the bush to the city.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
change is good, just scope them out first! you dont want to stray and end up somewhere you regret! :p

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont do it WR3XR I only started losing my hair when I changed barbers.
Serves me right for being unfaithful I suppose

Happy2

Legend Member
Ever watch the hairdresser episode of sienfeld It was scary stuff Its not worth it
Unless there are certain extras above and beyond a shampoo? That make the risk worthwhile

C

colzilla

Don't do it! Once, you go back to him, he will realize you had cheated, as your hair had grown back differently to the way it normally does when he cut it.

Nah, go for it. If it doesn't work out, you can also go back, so long as he doesn't catch you and cut your balls off with his scissors lol. Also the shampooing and massaging of the scalp is nice, if you you have never experienced it, your missing out.

It's like asking whether a WL would care if you saw other ladies. They shouldn't, cause they get to see other clients ;)

BTW are you one of those who get their hair cut every month???

I've got no idea what this thread is all about ???

Remember the w/l you are with is the only one that you see.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I would go wild;- try some one new, "a change is as good as a holiday" they say

W

WRXXXR

I was thinking last night that my barber has been the only thing that hasnt really changed in all those years and considering i always get bored so easily, its not bad.

Maybe the excitement and fantasy of a cute hairdresser providing a rub and shampoo isnt that great in real life!! i dunno but im leaning towards putting my arse in someone elses chair.... New hairdresser would have to be worth switching for though ;)

H2, maybe the new barber did you a favour, think of the money you've saved in haircuts, shampoos and time :p

Happy2

Legend Member
And WR3XR all the cure all treatments for regaining said lost hair dont work I made the shampoo out of sheep scat and it just does not work
Although all the flies swarming on their personal skating rink did look like a thick head of hair from a distance
Anyway why does a fully grown man need a hairdresser and shampoos Go to a regular ol barber ol son Man up

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Come on, WRXXXR, go for a walk on the wild side.......if it is a great experience you win, if it is a not so good one you might appreciate the good old same old again. I am sure he would take you back regardless -don't underestimate 18 years of relation ship- especially when you are humble in your ways.......like Henry IV's walk to Canossa. ;)

R.xxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Come on, WRXXXR, go for a walk on the wild side.......i I am sure he would take you back regardless -don't underestimate 18 years of relation ship- especially when you are humble in your ways.......like Henry IV's walk to Canossa. ;)

R.xxxxxx
But I bet he would cut it extremely short in one spot and inform you you were going bald When you first crawled back Get you good and wound up and laugh at/with you 6weeks later

C

Cherie

I generally see the same Hairdresser but i like to venture out and see what other salons have to offer... I Agee with the fact that u need to shop around and dont just settle for the pretty girls lol (tho tempting) find a good fit !!!

C

colzilla

I get my hair cut at Tony's Barber in Midland. He and his son Carmelo are nice Italion boys. I've recently upgraded from a #2 to a #1. I sit in the chair and we try to resolve the worlds problems. Ocasionally they sneak the price up a bit.
My dad saw the same barber for 35 years and if its good enough for dad its good enough for me.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
But I bet he would cut it extremely short in one spot and inform you you were going bald When you first crawled back Get you good and wound up and laugh at/with you 6weeks later

Hehehehehe.....guess you are right, H2, we could call that pay-backs...........