• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

AFL--- Grand Final at Subi this weekend

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That dude last night hit an off duty police woman... hmmmmm hmmmm

Phoebe

Legend Member
That doesn't make one iota of difference

If this was Texas it would.... he would be well an truly screwed..... silly judges in WA will get out the feather duster and a wrap over the knuckles..

MrBig

Diamond Member
Looked to me more like a shove at the collar bone.
Doesn't really matter whether cop, male, female or child. It's not acceptable behaviour.

QLD derby looking likely in NRL. Next score is important.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Looked to me more like a shove at the collar bone.
Doesn't really matter whether cop, male, female or child. It's not acceptable behaviour.

QLD derby looking likely in NRL. Next score is important.

Rugby you got to love a sport with 2 hookers .....

MrBig

Diamond Member
I just noticed the boundary umpire threw ball in about 10 metres from where it went out favouring Eagles.

Kangaroos have got more chance of winning if they're found grazing on H2's farm.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I just noticed the boundary umpire threw ball in about 10 metres from where it went out favouring Eagles.

Kangaroos have got more chance of winning if they're found grazing on H2's farm.

H2 would have his under action gun in full action me finks..

Happy2

Legend Member
Someone should ring the DEP I think the umpires have forgotten that Kangaroos are a protected species