Addictive and amorous!

ziggy

Gold Member
The site does not help my already lusting libido. Have not been on here for long but find I am becoming addicted to reading what people are getting up to, posting and thinking about, (including viewing the sexy Langtree profiles), which puts me in a constant amorous mood. Definitely not complaining, lusting that is all lol!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- OK so you are saying, you enjoy the forum and making new on-line friends and you are old randy devil, well then man---- go on a punt. After all we are all professional punters LOL

nobby01

Gold Member
Hey ziggy
like you I find myself reading lots of post a visiting numerous advertising site's . I'm newly separated and I find viewing and chatting replaces something I have lost .

I don't do this to find my next put. I do it because there is a aura around the whole scene . I truly admire all the ladies that are involved in this area. And the courage and strength they have.

I have only been to langtrees once in my 45yrs and that was when I was a teenage jock . One day I will make amends for that.....

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

nobby01

Gold Member

ziggy

Gold Member
lol yes you have a point HP, after viewing this forum the mood does strike lol

Ahoy;- OK so you are saying, you enjoy the forum and making new on-line friends and you are old randy devil, well then man---- go on a punt. After all we are all professional punters LOL

ziggy

Gold Member
Totally agree with you nobby, I too admire the ladies for doing what they want to do, good for them, and for many of them who take the time to interact on here.

Hey ziggy
like you I find myself reading lots of post a visiting numerous advertising site's . I'm newly separated and I find viewing and chatting replaces something I have lost .

I don't do this to find my next put. I do it because there is a aura around the whole scene . I truly admire all the ladies that are involved in this area. And the courage and strength they have.

I have only been to langtrees once in my 45yrs and that was when I was a teenage jock . One day I will make amends for that.....[/quote