• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

AC/DC Live in Perth

V

vader

I saw AC/DC last night at Domain Stadium and what an amazing 2hrs it was. One of the best concerts I've ever been to, my ears are still ringing. If you can get hols of tickets for tomorrows show, do your self a favour and get them.

After 40yrs, they're still going strong......AWESOME!!

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I have to agree Vader incredible show and atmosphere!!!!

QUOTE="vader, post: 408316, member: 44929"]I saw AC/DC last night at Domain Stadium and what an amazing 2hrs it was. One of the best concerts I've ever been to, my ears are still ringing. If you can get hols of tickets for tomorrows show, do your self a favour and get them.

After 40yrs, they're still going strong......AWESOME!![/QUOTE]

V

vader

It was a great atmosphere, everyone was just into the music........great!!

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I loved their classics ...the roar of the crowd when they sang "you shook me all night long"!!! Angus can still perform !!! It was all great

Ozrock

Silver Member
I saw AC/DC last night at Domain Stadium and what an amazing 2hrs it was. One of the best concerts I've ever been to, my ears are still ringing. If you can get hols of tickets for tomorrows show, do your self a favour and get them.

After 40yrs, they're still going strong......AWESOME!!

Agree an awesome concert. I went last night and going again on Sunday :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Entry price ti the concert do u pay th same if u go to the stands or if you stand in te oval....or can u go anywhere u want

Ozrock

Silver Member
The price for Arena 2 standing on Friday and the Grandstand area that I am in on Sunday were both $161 per ticket. However, the price is different in other sections. You can't go where you want. There is a barrier between Arena standing areas 1 and 2. Arena 1 is closer to the stage.

markeys

Foundation Member
Personally disappointed and was soooo looking forward to this,

The show itself was great, but sound quality as in ear splitting distortion to the point that i couldn't recognize great songs until the occasional chorus or riff.

Never heard of the Hives and thought they were utter shit until i checked them out online,(not bad at all).

We left early it just felt pointless and painful.

V

vader

Agree with the sound quality, the mixing wasn't that great but still ok to recognise the songs. I didn't catch the opening acts.

The whole vibe of the concert was great, sorry to hear you left disappointed.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Can u guys give us an idea of the concert.sat nite on ch 1 there was an ACDC concert from oveseas and the gound stands /oval was packed like sardines .....same here??

V

vader

Yeah the same here. But was a good vibe, disn't see any trouble and everything moved really quickly after the show.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Crowd ....teens..twenties...golden oldies.retirees...as ACDC arnt xactly spring chooks

V

vader

The whole spectrum. Literally little kids in front of us (with ear phones - good on you parents) to an old lady who must have been mid 60's at least to the side of us, and everyone in between.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
They're in their early 60's like me but theres no way i'd jump around like they do

Happy2

Legend Member
Get that little avatars of yours wiggling bepp and you could of gone anywhere you wanted
Glad it was a good concert But shame if sound quality was average
I saw them at the entertainment centre many many moons ago Far easier to get good sound control indoors