• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

abuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abuzz

Hi there every body new at this game havent realy worked out whats going on with the site if any one can help it would be great hay there Doner its me hope to hear from you to see when you will be at the club next havent forgoten about you see you soon

V

Vyxxxn

Hi ya Abuzz, I'm sure that if u hang out long enuff you'll find your way round here only too easy & there is always someone to lend a hand if ya need one....looking 4ward to c-ing more of you. :hello:

B

BigMike

abuzz,

I dont think your as innocent as ya make you having been to the club already. I think you going to fit right in. have fun post a lot !

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

yes he's been to the club, but that's not what he is innocent about, he is trying to find his way around the forum, and it is getting bigger and lots of things in it, so can be quite daunting for any person to take on at this stage..lol.

Some people get to the club first before they find out about the forum, some find it so big, they dont want to do anything on here.... eventually though it gets to ya and you start posting and ahving a great time....
maybe you can tell us about your experience at the club abuz, let us know how you went..

L

lickedysplit

hiya BUzz lightyear!! welcome to our forum..so were's all your pics!!! and tell us all about you...

Status
Not open for further replies.