• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A Vagina Taxi! Yes You Read It Right! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

T

Tania Admin

Well ummm, yeh. So I came across this and thought to share it. I must admit to being more than a little flabbergasted ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

"Mimosa Pale, an artist from Finland, invites her fellow citizens to climb into her vagina-themed bike taxi.

Her intention is to protest the worldโ€™s fascination with phallic objects and draw attention to the @^*t (her words) instead.

So three times a week she hits the streets of Helsinki."

20200824_084248.jpg

John Smithl

Legend Member
Walk around ant city.. Buildings are massive dicks in the sky... full of dicks in suits... but hey...
Here we go again

And some might see that buildings and houses are filled with rooms (wombs).... and hopping inside a car/taxi

Just simply see things as they are without adding labels and the associated mindstuff the labels bring

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Here we go again

And some might see that buildings and houses are filled with rooms (wombs).... and hopping inside a car/taxi

Just simply see things as they are without adding labels and the associated mindstuff the labels bring

Men build houses, women turn them into homes!

The Voice

Diamond Member
Reminds me of that Robin Williams film, the good laugh doctor that decorated a medical conference's building entry with something similar.

Lingus

Legend Member
Reminds me of that Robin Williams film, the good laugh doctor that decorated a medical conference's building entry with something similar.

... that movie would be 'Patch Adams', but I don't recall the building decoration scene.

Lingus

Legend Member
I was thinking, if Mimosa has trouble attracting passengers, she could convert her bike to become a functional ice-cream or gelato vendor ... so, what would you fancy ... cup ... or cone ? ...

1.coneORcup.jpg

Obbie

Legend Member
Well ummm, yeh. So I came across this and thought to share it. I must admit to being more than a little flabbergasted ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

"Mimosa Pale, an artist from Finland, invites her fellow citizens to climb into her vagina-themed bike taxi.

Her intention is to protest the worldโ€™s fascination with phallic objects and draw attention to the @^*t (her words) instead.

View attachment 104808
Does it have aircon fitted ๐Ÿ™„

Smudgy23

Bronze Member

View attachment 104808
Well now I've seen everything.