A true friend...

honestman

Gold Member
In this pretentious superficial world of social media where quantity is quality : I have maybe less than 1. Thank god I permanently del' my FB account, and just recently started bare from scratch in g+. In fact, I don't really care to be honest if someone added me UNLESS if I have met and know them in person.

Other than that, the W/Ls whom I've kept in firm memory; are truly more than just being pretty for all of us. "There's nothing else that takes away your blues like seeing a beautiful woman you've never seen before." - I certainly am living through by this quote and in turn - I would put my faith towards a handful of W/Ls more than dare I'd say it - people I interact on a daily basis.

Dominique @ LT - if you're reading this, your words were certainly kept for a stronger, wiser me.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
In my world a true friend is always willing and step yp and tell me like it is wgen my judgement is clouded.

They will make a stand and take a risk and say and do what needs to be said.

It's not always nice and what they say does not always feel good. But they care enough to go through the unpleasantness and sometimes cop a mouthful from me.

It takes a lot for a person to care that much.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I'm really lucky to have an amazing group of friends. Friends that I also define as family. Most have been in my life for many years and we have built our friendships on honesty, trust, respect and loyalty. We've stuck through hard times, really shit times and that makes all the good times even more valuable because you know that its genuine. We don't feed into drama or sabotage or ploy against each other and are ready sources of advice that is never sugar coated or biased. Even if its not always want the other or myself want to hear- we always present our honest opinions and they are respected and understood for what they are. I guess being the way we are is one of the man reasons that I can boast a good solid network of family like friends...that and they are just bloody awesome people! Couldn't live without them!