A question of morals??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Just me again looking for opinions...

If a customer comes to me looking to buy a certain product or use a certain service and I don`t have or provide it but I know another competiter does...
Is it wrong for me to send the client there?

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Funny place to talk about moral issues.

In this case I think that the moral thing to do will to meet your clients needs and direct them to a source that can provide the service or goods.

A satisfied custome will remember your goodwill and will return for other purchases.

I have heard of WL that direct clients to another provider if the do not provide the requested service or are not comfortable with the client.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Funny place to talk about moral issues.

In this case I think that the moral thing to do will to meet your clients needs and direct them to a source that can provide the service or goods.

A satisfied custome will remember your goodwill and will return for other purchases.

I have heard of WL that direct clients to another provider if the do not provide the requested service or are not comfortable with the client.

LMAO-'Funny place to talk about moral issues'. Speak for yourself..I have a soul you know & morals & a f'ing good sense of humour.....But seriously I do agree..As a W/L I used to do the same thing & I know quite a few of my girls in Kal are professional in that they will tell the clients what lady he should see..

svengali

Foundation Member
Just me again looking for opinions...

If a customer comes to me looking to buy a certain product or use a certain service and I don`t have or provide it but I know another competiter does...
Is it wrong for me to send the client there?

Nope, it is good business practise.

Chances are the client will remember your helpfullness and you will win a bit of goodwill. On the other hand, if you try and do something you are not able to do properly you will look like a goose or a crook.

Dylan's girls also have the right idea; If a guy wants something you can't or won't do steer him to someone else. If she sends him away happy chances are he will be back and sooner or later you will get your chance with him or one of his mates. If you give him poor service that will be the end of it for you and for the house.

The golden rule of selling (and brothels):

The customer comes first
T

Happy2

Legend Member
The customer comes first (Unless he is wearing a Freo pin) If you cant help but can steer
him/her in the right direction You will eventually be the winner. A jeweller in Gero helped me out like that a few days ago When I mentioned him to the second jeweller he stated he would remember that jeweller one had pointed me in his direction

C

callgirl

since i work in a brothel setting i always direct some clients to other girls if i don't offer the service they are looking for. Also i work on and off. I sometimes work for 4 days a week for 1 month straight and then i'll take 2 months off from the industry. Many times i've even directed my very own regular clients to other girls in the same brothel whom i know give a good service just because i know i won't be back for a month. Having said that iam pretty well known as the sweet girl in the place i work. i bring food and chocolates for all the girls i work with and Iam friends with everyone and if i get 3-4 jobs in a shift and 1 girl i see have gotten 0 clients. if i get picked for another job i also try to get the client to see the girl with 0 jobs even though i would lose the job. For me i <3 working in this industry. it's not about making the most money for me. i am not in this industry for easy money. for me it's about loving my job and making clients happy and also having a good relationship with the girls i work with that's what gives me satisfaction

H

Hardwood

BillyBones - a really good question which I think is very relevant to this forum.

Punters are generally looking for a range of services from WL's and obviously not all WL provide all the services.

Most WL's will be upfront regarding some services, such as "Greek". Generally they will be make it very clear whether such a service is/isn't provided. In the case of "Greek", most WL's will send you to a "competitor" if they don't provide that service.

Fair enough - and that's how it should be. If a lady is not into providing a service, she should certainly say so upfront instead of trying to fake it.

Case in point is the GFE. I doubt any WL would send you to a competitor if a punter asked for a GFE or similar. And this is wrong because the punter knows immediately if the WL is not really "into it" - and the whole experience generally turns out to be less than brilliant for both parties. Certainly not a win-win situation.

In day to day business, we all have to turn away work which we either don't want to do, or can't do properly. In such cases, the customer appreciates you telling him/her to go to a competitor where you can get the work done properly.

It should be the same with WL's.