A question for the Ladies....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Whenever I visit a W/L ,either at a parlour or private,I always ask "You busy today"?I usually get various answers from yes to no ,
So really ladies ,how busy are you? Are you flat out servicing your customers for the 10/12 hours ,5.,6,7 days a week that you work,with hardly a break in between customers ,or do you sit around waiting for the phone to ring ,wondering if you should bother at all?
No I;m not with the Tax dept,and dont wanna know how much u earn, but from what some charge I can only assume its a very profitable profession,. just curious to know realy how busy you ladies are ,whether you are a parlour,private,or even god forbid a streetwalker.
Come on ladies give us a look inside your week.

R

rankin

Bepp712 .... would you like to give us all a run down on your work life first ... do you work hard? ... are you earning a good quid? .... do you have customers and do you service then well....I'm not with the Tax dept either... just curious

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Well bepp712 It depends on the Lady, Apperence,Services she Does,how well she sells herself. You could answer 50 calls a day and only have 10 of them come in. xxx

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, the usually answer I hear these days, business is slow. Which always makes me smile, when I hear that remark I know they are doing well.
Experience has taught me, slow business the girl moves on quickly and brothel close down even faster and move on to a different location.
I suspect business is great , all around our nation. Also the FIFO girls must me making mountains of cash
Cheers lads and pass the Rum

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
That's one question I never ask a WL personally. Yet many have shared without my prompting when they felt comfortable to do so themselves. And it is kept confidential of course.

It's a trust that has to be respected.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Strange question to be honest. Clients ask this question a lot and I wonder why. Honestly when I talk with a client and it should happen that we talk about his job the last question on my mind is if he is busy. Who cares.
So to turn the question around..........why do you want to know if we are busy?
There are plenty of other questions you could ask to get an insight in our industry.

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
It is strange Isn't it. Prostitution is generally the same as any other business. You have quiet days and busy days. Privates have overheads to meet too. Venue,phone,advertising and personal expenses. Girls in a brothel have reservation fees and all their personal expenses.
We don't make money by rocking up to work and not being properly decked out.
We deal with gentlemen who come in all forms both pleasant and unpleasant. It is not the easy job that you think it is.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Whenever I visit a W/L ,either at a parlour or private,I always ask "You busy today"?I usually get various answers from yes to no ,
So really ladies ,how busy are you? Are you flat out servicing your customers for the 10/12 hours ,5.,6,7 days a week that you work,with hardly a break in between customers ,or do you sit around waiting for the phone to ring ,wondering if you should bother at all?
No I;m not with the Tax dept,and dont wanna know how much u earn, but from what some charge I can only assume its a very profitable profession,. just curious to know realy how busy you ladies are ,whether you are a parlour,private,or even god forbid a streetwalker.
Come on ladies give us a look inside your week.

I can answer one of your questions..... I work at Langtree's.

How would you feel if someone asked you how much paperwork you filed in one day? How many car's you sold.... How many hours you spent on the couch (I have no idea what you do for work)

It would make you feel uncomfortable. Just as someone asking how many clients I have in a night or a week makes me uncomfortable.

I don't think you will find a WL who is happy to discuss any of this with you..... Sorry to disappoint.

R

rankin

Strange question to be honest. Clients ask this question a lot and I wonder why. Honestly when I talk with a client and it should happen that we talk about his job the last question on my mind is if he is busy. Who cares.
So to turn the question around..........why do you want to know if we are busy?
There are plenty of other questions you could ask to get an insight in our industry.
Rochelle ... I think the majority would be asking such a silly question largely through a lack of conversation skills, lack of confidence and possibly from being outside of their comfort zone; you could even help them develop their people skills when this happens by turning the conversation and directing where the conversation could go! Who knows? You ladies (the good ones) contribute to the general society far more than the average person knows....another string to your bow??

T

Tania Admin

No ones business except for the lady herself. It's quite intrusive, rude and will most likely earn you a look of disgust to ask any WL such a personal question (a well deserved look of disgust at that)..
Curious as to why you think a WL should share such personal details with you? Seriously....I normally would not react like this,,,,but are you a dumbass?

R

rankin

Rochelle ... I think the majority would be asking such a silly question largely through a lack of conversation skills, lack of confidence and possibly from being outside of their comfort zone; you could even help them develop their people skills when this happens by turning the conversation and directing where the conversation could go! Who knows? You ladies (the good ones) contribute to the general society far more than the average person knows....another string to your bow??
...or a dumbass...

Obbie

Legend Member
It's true some details are private not sure what the need to know is any long live fish lips selfies ladies xxxx

svengali

Foundation Member
Interesting replies to Bepp's question- I can hear the electricity crackling and the claws sliding out of their sheaths from here.

It is a question I get asked a lot, particularly when I say a job will take X weeks to complete, and it doesn't worry me at all but then I am not performing such a personal service as the ladies of the night. If, on the other hand, the same client asked me how many times I had sex that would be highly offensive, even from someone I knew well.

Yet another example of how a simple question can become offensive in the wrong context.

R

rankin

Interesting replies to Bepp's question- I can hear the electricity crackling and the claws sliding out of their sheaths from here.

It is a question I get asked a lot, particularly when I say a job will take X weeks to complete, and it doesn't worry me at all but then I am not performing such a personal service as the ladies of the night. If, on the other hand, the same client asked me how many times I had sex that would be highly offensive, even from someone I knew well.

Yet another example of how a simple question can become offensive in the wrong context.
I'm obviously not a W/L, but did find it offensive...on their behalf .. there is a time & place for all things ... btw I have sex as often as I can get it ...

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
For me I just start working 2 weeks ago so far it's very quiet but I hope get more busy when some guys know me x

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Yes I agree Vivien, but, some are really bad actresses and not very intelligent and if you are a regular they will tell you everything that happening in there world LOL

At the end of the day w/l's are actresses and will always give you the answers you want to hear xx

Barbosa

Gold Member
Ayyyyyyeeeeee if you give them lots of attention, and you are a regular, you hear all the gossip, the place, the bosses, how much they earn, who looking after the kids, where they have worked etc. Its not been offensive, you are showing interest in them as a person

honestman

Gold Member
Wow I must say after reading through this thread I must say this has got my head spinning around.

As much as I am a person of respect, does this mean all the caucasian W/Ls whom I have met and booked in person; as well as those who - in my eyes and ears seemed to be really thankful for who I am to them (seemingly as a "wonderful" gentleman?) for writing them sincere reviews posted right here on this forum - does the above simple act of starting initial question or AS PART of continuing an on-going conversation seems to be so much of a rude, almost insinuating question?

Do the ladies really always assume as though we expect to hear what you don't want to say?

Unless of course if one is really being a complete asshole then yeah some would be expecting AND WANT to hear from you:

- How much sex have you been drilled through the day.
- How many clients have walked through here.
- How many times have you been (fill the rest).
- And so on continuing based from the above...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, am I really about to surprise many of you (that includes the ladies) is that many of us of course have what we call a heart and a lending pair of "ears". We don't really want to hear or expect it but if it seems really endearingly a rarity obvious to us then perhaps is there something to discuss then?

But rather we want you to treat it as though it's part of a normal interaction.

You might want to say well duh "you imply it in one way or in another so why do you ask it anyway?"

It's simple. It's part of normal, everyday-socio-cultural way of saying:

"Hi how are you doing? How is your day been?"

Doesn't matter what environment you're in. In the office. Or in the mines. Or in the hospital. In front of a new prospective friend @ the Restaurant. @ the bus. @ the trains. Getting your hair done @ the salon. @ the gym...you fill the rest as I'm not the socialite for sure.

It's a socio-cultural norm of courteously asking with a quick genuine sincerety of wondering if you are "allright" and "how-you-are"? That's all there is. At least from me as much as I love to be of lending a pair of ears to someone else's problems, I am really, wholeheartedly not expecting the very above simple question to be somewhat so insinuating and rude.

Do people really take things too far into realising that yes, of course we absolutely DO want to hear how badly you've been treated by your last client/s. Or if you in the creative department like myself - how much assholes of clients you've worked and dealt with one day or how much annual reports you have been forced to work unpaid overtime on Friday nights and weekends?

...As much as I am a person who takes the time to be both vigilant and diligent to how I prepare myself for each and every experience with a caucasian W/Ls; eg. arrive cleanly and sharply suited with respect and most of all, to maintain a happy positive outlook in all those I see, meet and greet in person; whether it be at Langtrees, Casey's or City West -

...and it seems that after reading the ladies' reply in this thread - all the atmosphere within just a few seconds then seems to be unexpectedly it was "supposed" to be all the end of the world; ...simply because of this question that I do ask:

"So how is your day been?"

------

So let's us assume a possible policy being put into place. Hypothetically speaking.

That it is not "okay" for us to ask how you are doing; at least within this industry as part of client unwritten etiquette -

- how awkward would that be for someone who is not good at conversing?
- Someone who is not a socialite?
- Someone who's rather shy and don't know other than first getting to know how the other party is doing?
- Someone who doesn't really know how to break the ice?

How cold and mechanical would the communication aspect be in this case? If you don't allow the general norm to be accepted? Are you really in it just for the money?

How about getting to "know" one another (of course only within the time you have us)? Do you like treating us & dismiss us as "strangers"?

I do apologize for yet another long read but I just cannot understand how the ladies take this the wrong way. If that's the case, my overall experiences so far with all caucasian W/Ls so far has been taken more than just for granted.

In fact I would very much suspect of being seen & dismissed nothing more than the rest as the shitbag pile of assholes then.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Wise words oh svengali ;).........talking construction industry it is all about time and price......talking our industry it should be about everything but........