A question for Admin

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Admin

"the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension "
I've d/loaded a vid from FB and am trying to insert it here on TS .but i get the above message why?

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
While you're waiting, I'd suggest that the video format you are uploading isn't supported by the board software.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Admin

"the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension "
I've d/loaded a vid from FB and am trying to insert it here on TS .but i get the above message why?
Bepp you will need to upload the vid to youtube and from there you post the attachment.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
sorry Jl i see where ur coming from but all this IT info is well n truly over my head ..

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
sorry Jl i see where ur coming from but all this IT info is well n truly over my head ..

What he's saying is that you can't actually upload the video to this site, you have to put it somewhere else (e.g. Youtube or other video hosting site) and then post just the link here.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
dont like all this BS solutions...all i wanna nk is how to D/L from utuve to my mobile n then jpload it here
please no fancy solutions...just a plain easy way for me to undersrand how to do it

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
dont like all this BS solutions...all i wanna nk is how to D/L from utuve to my mobile n then jpload it here
please no fancy solutions...just a plain easy way for me to undersrand how to do it

If you want a solution this is a cash based site you need to pay for solution....

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Best you can do is insert the link to the youtube site, The address will be in the address bar at the top of your screen. Then to link it copy and paste it in full once you clink on what appears to be a chain link just above where you type your reply.

Downloading youtube to your phone can use a lot of data.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Maybe it'll be quicker if you describe the video to us, bepp. The suspense is killing me. :yawn:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
XLNC got a vid of a wriggly bulonde bum n it wriggles

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Someone, help this man post his video. Now!

hehehe XLNC....Mayb the vid is set in a way that i cant upload it ive d/l it to mu phone n can play it but cant upload ot grrrr

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Bepp,
Here the best solution we have heard so far;- read below

i would suggest you tell them to upload the video to youtube and than paste the youtube link into the post and it will render the video automatically. google has a better network to deliver videos and does all the video encoding.

Happy2

Legend Member
Have you uploaded the video to YouTube yet ?
His XLNC is all a quiver in anticipation

Phoebe

Legend Member
Have you uploaded the video to YouTube yet ?
His XLNC is all a quiver in anticipation

I am counting sheep waiting.. and I am getting close to finalizing the Western Australian flock...... ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
bepp play the vid on your phone and press the share button and hit the youtube icon There should be enough prompts to get you through from there

Phoebe

Legend Member
bepp play the vid on your phone and press the share button and hit the youtube icon There should be enough prompts to get you through from there

you can get a job in an IT call center Happy2 and give the farming up!!! ;)