A different strategy by a former West Coast Eagle?

doob

Legend Member

'Creepy pervert', ex-West Coast Eagle 33, filmed his own mother-in-law and sister-in-law naked as they got undressed to use a sunbed​

By DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA REPORTER

A former AFL player and real estate expert was caught filming his own mother-in-law and sister-in-law naked.
Jordan Jones 33, illegally filmed his mother-in-law Jenny Melder and his sister-in-law Janda Penny while they were getting undressed to use a sunbed in the family home.
Jones, who used to play for the West Coast Eagles, used a laptop to record the two women and had videos of them taking off their clothes, Geelong Magistrates Court heard.
Jordan Jones 33, illegally filmed his mother-in-law Jenny Melder and his sister-in-law Janda Penny while they were getting undressed to use a sunbed in the family home

Jordan Jones 33, illegally filmed his mother-in-law Jenny Melder and his sister-in-law Janda Penny while they were getting undressed to use a sunbed in the family home
Ms Penny realised she was being filmed in July last year and told Jones' wife and her fiance, the Geelong Advertiser reported.
Ms Leder told the court in a victim impact statement that she had 'withdrawn from my friends and family' in the wake of the offending.
'The thought of someone letting me down is too much,' she said.
Magistrate Ann McGarvie called Jones' crimes 'creepy'.
'I accept that the damage that your actions have caused have had a huge effect on them,' she said during sentencing.
'Not only because it is a creepy offence to record your mother-in-law and family relative while they are nude, but because you are related to them.'
Jones played twice for West Coast in 2010 before being dropped in 2011. He is pictured playing VFL

Jones played twice for West Coast in 2010 before being dropped in 2011. He is pictured playing VFL
Jones was convicted and fined $8,000.
Outside court, Ms Penny called Jones' offending 'perverted' and said she 'will never ever feel safe again in someone else's home'.
'I wonder if someone is recording me, while I take my underwear off?' she said.
Jones played twice for West Coast in 2010 before being dropped in 2011.
He now works as a property strategist at Freedom Property Investors.