A Clever Advert....

Happy2

Legend Member
It is a good add Fudd But must admit I would be a bit shirty if they played it between
goals while trying to watch a match Just a tad long
Not long ago I only thought of corning for bakingware etc not what that ad showed

A

AlexandraSilk

Much too long for an advertisement. However, an interesting forecast of the future.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Not so much an ad as a corporate presentation video. I saw right through that. (oh, I kill me.)

Good grief, if everything was video-enabled, touch-sensitive, light-sensitive, I'd hate to think what it's powered from if our pollies don't get off their butts about green technology. I'd like to think we don't get accosted by video screens while we brush our teeth, etc.

Happy2

Legend Member
Not so much an ad as a corporate presentation video. I saw right through that. (oh, I kill me.)

Good grief, if everything was video-enabled, touch-sensitive, light-sensitive, I'd hate to think what it's powered from if our pollies don't get off their butts about green technology. I'd like to think we don't get accosted by video screens while we brush our teeth, etc.

And what happens with the ladies with very long or fake nails No electricity
in those nails So the would be surrounded with all the worlds best and couldn't use it
I guess they could pop out a breast and use a super charged nipple
I'd like to see the bus stop part of the ad replayed with that variation