5th September - Teacher's Day

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Teacher's Day

Radhakrishnan was appointed as the second President of India in 1962 and assumed office from May13 that year. To celebrate this momentous occasion, his students and friends decided to celebrate his birthday and sought his permission regarding the same. Radhakrishnan told them, “Instead of celebrating my birthday separately, it would be my proud privilege if September 5 is observed as Teachers’ Day,”.

Teacher's day is one of the most memorable days in the life of a teacher and a student. We all know our first teacher in our life is always our parents and then comes Teachers one of the first mole models and mentors that students have in their lives, they make the world a better place. They do not only teach us subjects but they also help us grow by teaching us the moral values which are more important than studies.

newsinner_20211004145601_1.jpg
I was was very naughty when I was in school and I still remember how my teachers were patience with me. And today when I look back I miss them, but I do have new people around me who is no less than a teacher.
Thanks #MrsLangtrees#Sally#Penny#Anna#my friends around me for being there and helping me out and guiding me. 😍🥰

If you know anyone who is their to guide you like a teacher do write their names down, so we can celebrate together this special day.

Last edited:

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Teacher's Day

Radhakrishnan was appointed as the second President of India in 1962 and assumed office from May13 that year. To celebrate this momentous occasion, his students and friends decided to celebrate his birthday and sought his permission regarding the same. Radhakrishnan told them, “Instead of celebrating my birthday separately, it would be my proud privilege if September 5 is observed as Teachers’ Day,”.

Teacher's day is one of the most memorable days in the life of a teacher and a student. We all know our first teacher in our life is always our parents and then comes Teachers one of the first mole models and mentors that students have in their lives, they make the world a better place. They do not only teach us subjects but they also help us grow by teaching us the moral values which are more important than studies.

I was was very naughty when I was in school and I still remember how my teachers were patience with me. And today when I look back I miss them, but I do have new people around me who is no less than a teacher.
Thanks #MrsLangtrees#Sally#Penny#Anna#my friends around me for being there and helping me out and guiding me. 😍🥰

If you know anyone who is their to guide you like a teacher do write their names down, so we can celebrate together this special day.
wow