2 posts down 8 to go,

Ram

Bronze Member
Any suggestions on what to write about guys just 8 more to go piece of cake! now I wait for the ideas

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You can move into any forum can't you? We can move thsi post to chit chat. On the weekend we upgraded our software and have had a few glitches, you should be able to move all around the forum after your first post.

Ram

Bronze Member
You can move into any forum can't you? We can move thsi post to chit chat. On the weekend we upgraded our software and have had a few glitches, you should be able to move all around the forum after your first post.
Hahahaha no it wont let me view anything at all without putting up 10 posts first. Just my luck lol!

T

Tania Admin

Hahahaha no it wont let me view anything at all without putting up 10 posts first. Just my luck lol!
Hmmm, that's odd. I only say this because I moved this post into chit chat last night and you only have 5 posts and can see it. Oh well. Happy posting :)

Ram

Bronze Member
Any suggestions on what to write about guys just 8 more to go piece of cake! now I wait for the ideas
Tell us why you picked Ram for a user name are you Taurus?[/QUOTE

Ram
Hmmm, that's odd. I only say this because I moved this post into chit chat last night and you only have 5 posts and can see it. Oh well. Happy posting :)
Thanks I apparently got a message saying I have made it to 10 posts congratulations so i should be all good now ;)

Ram

Bronze Member
;)Ramsay is my name so Ram is just short :) and im actually a Capricorn and also because... I better keep it PG lol

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
three to go Ram and then your moderation ends, what have you been finding of interest?