• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

2 Girls Teach Sex

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Innocently wandering through the interwebs, I accidentally stumbled on this spruiker site: http://2girlsteachsex.com/aff/

It offers video programs positively brimming with advice, counsel, guidance and 'secrets' by, ahem, actresses skilled in the erotic arts (presumably two in number) to naïve, wide-eyed, virginal males such as myself on how to please their lady friends in a sexual manner. There are, of course-- that is to say, I presume there are -- a multitude of other sex edutainment products available for my demographic (the bawdy-randy-pompous-git-who-wants-to-pull-more-birds-and-do-unspeakable-things-with-them market segment), but I thought it quite innovative that this one has girls showing what turns on girls and what they enjoy, instead of some slimy supercilious snake-oil salesman. I assume the idea is that the promise of girl-on-girl action will lure more guys than a dude waffling on or displaying diagrams.

These videos seem to have been around for a while so I was wondering if anybody here has forked out the USD 97 (Special limited time offer!) and whether they learned anything new, interesting or secret? Or even worth anywhere near USD 97.

And also if Langtrees perhaps might consider something similar for the local market starring some of its legendary ladies. I'm sure there are enough potential suckers customers. (But not at $400/hr of video, I hasten to add.)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok so you are great in bed with her, you make her cum weekly, you give her the best sex of her life, she loves your body, loves your penis in each and every way and orifice she has, she loves giving you oral loves shagging you, you make her wet by whispering in her ear, you are on her level sexually, you can make her knees fold from under her by a few gentle kisses on her neck and gentle caressing nibbles on her ear lobes, you give her body tingling massages after her hard day at work, she loves you sexually, you lick her vagina into climax and after climax you care more for her sexual well being than yours while being intimate with her, she loves the way you touch her, she loves that first kiss in the morning the hugs you give her the way you kiss her good night and the lovely way you say "I love you" you are her best sexual partner in each and every way... but then you put your clothes on and start conversing with her and she finds out you are a dumb f*ck you are as thick as brick, you can not stimulate her mind, she wants to talk about world events, about her family, her thoughts in life she is very opinionated, she can hold her own in each and every topic including cars, sports, boats, motorrbikes, she loves highly intelligent debates, but the man can not keep up..... what I am saying is you can a stud in bed but if you are a dud outside of that she will kick your ass to the kerb very quickly....

Also if you are not fit and the woman you are with is, well get off your ass and get some fitness after all if she is wanting to go all night and you can only make it midnight well what do you think she will be doing while you are fast asleep thats right playing with her self or toys, and thinking about that hunky dude she saw down at her local Gym thinking look what is next to me a lump of lard.... so you want great better sex get fit...

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
So... not worth USD 97 then?

You want to learn how to please a woman sexually, call say Langtress and ask for that kind of booking, do a 4-5 hour booking with a lady and say this booking is all about me pleasing you, ask her to guide you from the moment you walk from the lounge to the room, you would learn more doing it practically in say 4 plus hours than off any website, or search for these kind of working ladies on line, there a few over east that teach men how to solely please a woman the whole booking is focused on her, from how to undress her, how to talk her sexually how to start with her fully clothed so lots of foreplay, and sexual intelligence....

XLNC

Legend Member
Hmm... A$400 x 4 = A$1600 = US$1124 for 4hrs
vs US$97 4ever

If I were in the market for such tutelage, I know which one my wallet would prefer.

I expect that's how the spruikers expect most would-be customers to think, making the sub-100 price sound like a bargain.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Hmm... A$400 x 4 = A$1600 = US$1124 for 4hrs
vs US$97 4ever

If I were in the market for such tutelage, I know which one my wallet would prefer.

I expect that's how the spruikers expect most would-be customers to think, making the sub-100 price sound like a bargain.

Hmmm Ask how tradies, become good "tradesmen" by Practical not Theory I shall rest my case....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Or capitalists rich. Near enuff is good enuff, pocket the difference.

I bet you go to Cuba for vacations? LOL.....

Not for moi' sooner have quality over quantity any day..

XLNC

Legend Member
I bet you go to Cuba for vacations? LOL.....

Not for moi' sooner have quality over quantity any day..
Talking about Cuba, I think you've hijacked my thread again. :arghh:

We need a Gitmo sub-forum to detain the worst of the worst indefinitely without due process.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Talking about Cuba, I think you've hijacked my thread again. :arghh:

We need a Gitmo sub-forum to detain the worst of the worst indefinitely without due process.

Sowwy I shall leave you in commie heaven while I head off to capitalist hell okay... :)

Oh you sound confused for a commie, so you want free equal care for all, but you want to detain people without trail, hmm I see it now, I bet George Bush is your hero .... "Mission accomplished" yes Mr Bush that really went well didn't it...

XLNC

Legend Member
Dubya, you mean? He was a pushover. What the world needs now is Trump, sweet Trump... That'll shake things up. Or burn everything to a cinder.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dubya, you mean? He was a pushover. What the world needs now is Trump, sweet Trump... That'll shake things up. Or burn everything to a cinder.

Trump will get America back to work.... sooner buy American made than Chinese....

The world got done over by china's rise and we are all at the mercy of said nation... I am all for capitalization but globalization needs some tweaking a little, why should one nations economy slide just because some other nation can not get its books in order, or a say a massive bomb goes off in south sudan sad as much as that may be why should the ASX drop 250 points? really....

XLNC

Legend Member
I hope you're sitting down, Phoebe, but I think I agree with everything you just said.

Now let's get our priorities in order and back to 2 girls teaching us sex.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I hope you're sitting down, Phoebe, but I think I agree with everything you just said.

Now let's get our priorities in order and back to 2 girls teaching us sex.

Ok, I just had my leigh Sales moment...

purplefixer

Silver Member
You want to learn how to please a woman sexually, call say Langtress and ask for that kind of booking, do a 4-5 hour booking with a lady and say this booking is all about me pleasing you, ask her to guide you from the moment you walk from the lounge to the room, you would learn more doing it practically in say 4 plus hours than off any website, or search for these kind of working ladies on line, there a few over east that teach men how to solely please a woman the whole booking is focused on her, from how to undress her, how to talk her sexually how to start with her fully clothed so lots of foreplay, and sexual intelligence....

Absolute respect.

It wasn't a woman at Langtrees, but an older friend of my ex who grabbed me by the ears and said "This is how you do it." By all accounts, I paid excellent attention. Mind you, if you paid 500$ for a 5 hour session with your tutor for these kinds of lessons, I owe Jan about 5k! I should track her down and thank her.