101 celebrities named in nude hacking scandal - iCloud!!

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Woweeee......101 celebrities...

Link is broken so has been taken down

It's a list of who''s who, with the some of the biggest names like A -listers Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games), Kate Upton (well endowed model) etc.

The showbiz world has been rocked by the hacking of 101 celebrities' alleged nude photographs via the Apple iCloud.

The list of names appeared on image board 4chan, with images and videos circulating online.

If you do a quick google search you will come across some of the images... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehehehe it would be really funny if it wouldn't remind me so much of the good old "big brother is watching" theme.

PS:....tell us asianguy, who is on there? ;)

T

Thatguy

I believe it took on the name "The Fappening"...

I can't imagine why... given all the fanboys around the world typing with one hand to JLaw pics hahahaha

asianguy77

Diamond Member
hehehehehehe it would be really funny if it wouldn't remind me so much of the good old "big brother is watching" theme.

PS:....tell us asianguy, who is on there? ;)

The link to the slide show has the full list... ;) but yeah i think the biggest scalp was the Jennifer Lawrence .... Kate Upton...Kirsten Dunst.... and others...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I just flipped through the slide show and can honestly say, with some obvious exceptions, I have not heard of or seen most of these 'celebrities' before.

There are a few lookers though, e.g. Ashley Blankenship, with whom I briefly fell in lust with while watching The Wolf of Wall Street.
Ashley-Blankenship.jpg

Plenty of material in this haul to generate mass debates around the world no doubt.