10 years of TalkinSex

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Hi everyone, just thought this was cause for celebration, I joined TalkinSex 10 years ago today! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป

Iโ€™ve only met a handful of people on here in real life, but just wanted to say thanks to everyone I have chatted to on here. Itโ€™s been a wonderful escape from daily life and I appreciate you all.

Hereโ€™s to the next 10!

- Pause

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Hi everyone, just thought this was cause for celebration, I joined TalkinSex 10 years ago today! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป

Iโ€™ve only met a handful of people on here in real life, but just wanted to say thanks to everyone I have chatted to on here. Itโ€™s been a wonderful escape from daily life and I appreciate you all.

Hereโ€™s to the next 10!

- Pause
That is so awesome that you found something for self that is a wonderful escape as we all need that with the stress life can bring sometimes and thank you for your lovely comments on twitter and TalkinSex, Every lady loves a compliment. You have always been very sweet to me since our TalkinSex friendship started

Ten years, that deserves a free bottle of champers I think? ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
well done, 10 yrs is along time to be on here and to be honest i have no idea how long i have been here, lol.. I think maybe longer....