“Have you ever hooked up with a friend?”

Cjgo21

Gold Member
I haven't but my asian wife did have sex occasionally with her middle aged friend a couple of years ago (she was 19 and he was 47). They started as room mates and they got intimate. The fucked up thing is I found some videos of him sucking her pussy on Google drive... I downloaded it before she deleted it and the most fucked up thing aboit It, is that it has turned me on ever since.

T

Tania Admin

I haven't but my asian wife did have sex occasionally with her middle aged friend a couple of years ago (she was 19 and he was 47). They started as room mates and they got intimate. The fucked up thing is I found some videos of him sucking her pussy on Google drive... I downloaded it before she deleted it and the most fucked up thing about It, is that it has turned me on ever since.
Nothing messed up about being a voyeur and cuckold is much more common than people realise.

Tony

Bronze Member
Yes I had with Japanese girl who was flatmate for six months and was exchange student, I saw her with new guy every weekend before I thought I should also try which she readily accepted , to be honest she said yes to everyone who asked her out , I wanted to be his boyfriend but she politely told me monogamy is not for her , half the hostel was sad when she left.