• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

TS Kim

Chief

Diamond Member
Any intel on Kim

Looks nice but I know photoshop is at play with these ladies

I havnt seen her before. Looks lovely. Very feminine. Cock looks wonderful. Love to play with that. I notice it’s you are silly in the video.
$450 seems a lot but maybe that’s what it is.

thirsty

Diamond Member
Any intel on Kim

Looks nice but I know photoshop is at play with these ladies

Yes I reviewed here some time back.
Tall Attractive but that’s where it stopped.
Uninterested, like others have said cold and quite demanding for someone offering a service. Was unable to deliver and what she said she would do. Short changed on the time, by a lot booked an hour wasn’t even 35 minutes in and said time was up.
I’m just glad it wasn’t at her current price which I find outrageous.
Maybe she has changed and offers more value for money nowadays. That was my experience others may vary.
Good luck

Chief

Diamond Member
Yes I reviewed here some time back.
Tall Attractive but that’s where it stopped.
Uninterested, like others have said cold and quite demanding for someone offering a service. Was unable to deliver and what she said she would do. Short changed on the time, by a lot booked an hour wasn’t even 35 minutes in and said time was up.
I’m just glad it wasn’t at her current price which I find outrageous.
Maybe she has changed and offers more value for money nowadays. That was my experience others

Chief

Diamond Member
Generally I find their ads/websites and their demeanour quite bossy and abrasive. At odds with the sophisticated eroticism they are trying to project. Certainly keeps me away.