• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

TS Bella - avoid

sumwun

Silver Member

Don't waste your time booking Bella unless you're prepared to get ghosted at the last minute.
I enquired and booked her on Monday for an appointment later in the week. Followed up with a confirmation the day before. All good. Turned up 10 minutes early at the appointed time and over the next 40 minutes sent a couple of texts which went unanswered, likewise phone calls straight to voicemail. Nothing but crickets. Fluck you for wasting my time and money.

Adventureperth91

Silver Member

Don't waste your time booking Bella unless you're prepared to get ghosted at the last minute.
I enquired and booked her on Monday for an appointment later in the week. Followed up with a confirmation the day before. All good. Turned up 10 minutes early at the appointed time and over the next 40 minutes sent a couple of texts which went unanswered, likewise phone calls straight to voicemail. Nothing but crickets. Fluck you for wasting my time and money.
I have heared these reports before. Did she ask any deposit for booking ? If not she is just a time waster..

Benphil555

Gold Member
I have heared these reports before. Did she ask any deposit for booking ? If not she is just a time waster..
I’m really suprised about this. I’ve seen Bella plenty of times before and never had any issues. Although I always call and Do a short notice booking.

I’m not sure if you have seen her before but she is actually great! Very hot and up for anything

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
Yeah I have seen Bella a number of times. She has been great until recently when she just got shitty and said if you want to see me again the price will be $1000. Needles to say I have not made contact.
Not sure what I had done to upset her, which is a shame as I did enjoy her.

Benphil555

Gold Member
Yeah I have seen Bella a number of times. She has been great until recently when she just got shitty and said if you want to see me again the price will be $1000. Needles to say I have not made contact.
Not sure what I had done to upset her, which is a shame as I did enjoy her.
Really? That’s crazy, I’ve been seeing her since she was working in a massage shop in Burswood.
I’d pay a 100 for naked hj but would do absolutely anything with me for no extra cash. She was great haha

How much was you paying her before she said that?

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
Like you I had been seeing her at the Burswood shop.
She was great.
Saw her heaps of times and then she went into more the WL role She was starting to ask for $300
Then she said $400 then $500.
I guess if you pay it she would keep asking for me.

Benphil555

Gold Member
Like you I had been seeing her at the Burswood shop.
She was great.
Saw her heaps of times and then she went into more the WL role She was starting to ask for $300
Then she said $400 then $500.
I guess if you pay it she would keep asking for me.
These prices are getting crazy, i remember when most trans girls were asking between 100-150 for 30mins and 250-300 for an hour max

Some of the prices I’ve seen advertised are ridiculous

thirsty

Diamond Member
These prices are getting crazy, i remember when most trans girls were asking between 100-150 for 30mins and 250-300 for an hour max

Some of the prices I’ve seen advertised are ridiculous
Totally agree and I said before it’s about the same price as flying abroad and getting someone who actually enjoys there job. Especially when the airline sales are on.
I rarely see trans ladies nowadays for this main reason.

Chief

Diamond Member
Totally agree and I said before it’s about the same price as flying abroad and getting someone who actually enjoys there job. Especially when the airline sales are on.
I rarely see trans ladies nowadays for this main reason.
Agreed. You only have to go as far as Singapore or KL.