• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

adz79

Bronze Member
Had spare time this afternoon so called in to see Emily. She was busy, so I was hustled into the naughty corner to wait 25 mins (yes literally a chair in the corner of the reception area behind a partition so you can’t be seen by other customer walking in). Soon enough Emily came and found me, she is tall and well built, wearing a little sailer outfit.
I opted for a 60min session and started with a good firm massage. Then the tease started…. It didn’t stop. Emily kept asking if I was ok - of course ! Great massage and tease.
After a towel down we negotiated extras and got down to business.
Half way through our session, both of us naked and hard, she stopped to answer a text on her phone (we were in the process of changing positions). This pause lead to a slight deflation in proceedings for both of us.
Emily is a rewarding lover and made sure things that were hard before got blown up again. We ended up giving the large table at Comfort a good work out, and you could say the ending was very happy for both.
ive always found her to grest once she gets to know you.