• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member

Aussie Sway

Sexy Australian babe Sway nice happy full pamper massage.

SMS: 0490 819 199

1691491222192.png

Sway popular Aussie girl, cheerful and full of energy, amazing exotic service. She can give you a good pamper massage will make you come back for her.

To know more about here, check out the link below.

Polly Lee

Polly đź’–đź’–đź’–
Legend Member

Thai Ladyboy Min

Sexy Hot Trans Ladyboy

0490 819 199

Ming Thai is a genuine Thai Layboy. You'd never guess. Come to my shop on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for a secret delightful time. 9.00 am-9 pm
1691494461461.png
1691494474930.png

Click her to Check This profile.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member

Ladyboy Emily

Come and explore the service of a ladyboy !!

Call: 0490 819 199

1691494194255.png

Emily is a 25-year-old with 5'8 and has brown eyes and brunette hair. She could be the finest person to spend your time with and make it memorable. Come and enjoy the service at Comfort Massage.

Check her profile below to know more about her.

humdinger

Diamond Member

Aussie Sway

Sexy Australian babe Sway nice happy full pamper massage.

SMS: 0490 819 199

View attachment 194477

Sway popular Aussie girl, cheerful and full of energy, amazing exotic service. She can give you a good pamper massage will make you come back for her.

To know more about here, check out the link below.

Pretty sure Sway is not a TS.

Gahgah Galah

Gold Member
Seems like both Emily and Min might be up for a BJ or FS depending on all other circumstances being good for them. I have been polite respectful and open with lots of massage girls over the years, and sometimes received more than I was expecting. Hygiene, respect and politeness are obviously key to that.

Wooper

Legend Member
Oh any more info on that Min? Looked into it for a mate and seen a couple
Comments that didn’t seem to positive, are they passible and give good service ? Now mind you I seen positives for this Emily but I’ve seen what they look like in person I don’t think they’re passable at all

Jansen

Silver Member
Oh any more info on that Min? Looked into it for a mate and seen a couple
Comments that didn’t seem to positive, are they passible and give good service ? Now mind you I seen positives for this Emily but I’ve seen what they look like in person I don’t think they’re passable at all
I’ve seen Min a few times. The first time was actually decent. Second time wasn’t as enjoyable. And third time was poor overall. Sometimes even if you paid for an hour and she will ask you what you want extra, then try to finish you off quickly. And her HJs can be really hard, to the point you actually have to sit up because it gives such an unpleasant feeling. Pretty hairy down below also. She will still be down for whatever. But often has those days where she will just do the bare minimum. I don’t think she’s passable. Emily likewise

Wooper

Legend Member
I’ve seen Min a few times. The first time was actually decent. Second time wasn’t as enjoyable. And third time was poor overall. Sometimes even if you paid for an hour and she will ask you what you want extra, then try to finish you off quickly. And her HJs can be really hard, to the point you actually have to sit up because it gives such an unpleasant feeling. Pretty hairy down below also. She will still be down for whatever. But often has those days where she will just do the bare minimum. I don’t think she’s passable. Emily likewise
An k cheers. Yeh heard positive things about Emily and even though I said I don’t think she is passible he traveled all the way just to walk, don’t think the hairy down their an issue as he just likes to get bj and to top only, has no interest in doing anything with a cock or even have it out so I don’t fully get it myself lol

Chief

Diamond Member
An k cheers. Yeh heard positive things about Emily and even though I said I don’t think she is passible he traveled all the way just to walk, don’t think the hairy down their an issue as he just likes to get bj and to top only, has no interest in doing anything with a cock or even have it out so I don’t fully get it myself lol
Thankyou for the reviews. I always live in hope we will find a lovely ladyboy in Perth but it seems unlikely. I don’t mind a hairy cock or hairy pussy for that matter but if it’s not exposed and played with why bother?

Wooper

Legend Member
Thankyou for the reviews. I always live in hope we will find a lovely ladyboy in Perth but it seems unlikely. I don’t mind a hairy cock or hairy pussy for that matter but if it’s not exposed and played with why bother?
Like I said I’m not entirely sure his mindset on it, all I know is his curiosity got the better of him and he’s enjoyed bj from them and because he never gets to do anal and with them you get to pound away. But yeh zero interest in dick and doesn’t even wanna see it and likes them very feminine